Friday, October 24, 2008

I love Jared!


I love Jared! He has been so good to me. I'm so lucky to be married to my best friend. Being here alone in Chicago has helped us grow really close. He has been so patient with me and my weaknesses. Really he is the best! He makes me want to be a better person. I appreciate how great he is at balancing me and school. He never makes me feel like I come last. He is always making me laugh and he is what makes my life wonderful. I love him! The other day I came home from work and there were flowers on the table and the dishes were done! What a sweetheart. We weren't even fighting. It was just to be nice and thoughtful. He's a sweetheart! I am the luckiest.

7 comments:

Alexandria said...

yay chelsey, i found you! i'm so excited...and you have links to michelle and laura :)

McKenzie said...

Chelsey! Beautiful flowers! Isn't married life wonderful! I'm so happy for you and Jared! How is Chicago?

Jen said...

What a sweetheart! You guys are so great together! Im glag you have each other. MIss you! Are you coming for Christmas?

Barbie Madsen said...

wow!! how sweet!!! are you still working?

Heather O'Brien said...

Jared earns points. Good job!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pumped for you to come see me! I told Hallie and she started dancing and clapping, saying, "yeaaahhhh!" Love your guts.

Mike and Lindsey Ploeger said...

Husbands can be so sweet sometimes can't they? So cute!

Sarah said...

Hey Chelsey and Jared! I saw your blog on Laura's...you guys are so stinkin' cute!