Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Living the Dream






I like to rollerblade. I know it's a little old-school, but it's really fun and a pretty good work out. Jared thinks it's pretty questionable, and it's not really something he's proud of, but he'll still come with me! What a nice husband. We live in the ideal location for rollerblading! There is a bridge that crosses Lake Shore Drive right by our apartment and the Lake Trail is right there. We've already been a couple of times and it's been a lot of fun. It's gorgeous! There are some beaches and boat harbors really close by, and the entire time there is a wonderful view of the lake and downtown. Jared claims his brakes don't work, but the truth is he doesn't even attempt to use them. Instead he clings to the railing like he's five years old. Last time we went some adults that were passing by stopped, stared, and laughed at him. Poor thing. That must have been a little humbling. :) I love him to death and he gives me the biggest laugh as I see him struggle down the hill every time there is a slope. I feel so blessed to have such a fun Husband!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA you guys are so cool!