- Height: 29 inches 25%
- Weight 21.5 pounds 25%
- Head: 19 inches 25% (Nice job Jack! Way to be proportionate!)
- Loves mustard.
- Can give hugs and kisses on demand.
- Loves to pull himself and walk around assisted. He has even used the garbage as a walker. He can even turn directions and back up.
- He LOVES balls. Every ball he sees he thinks is his. This is problematic with fetch, YM basketball, the gym. One ball is never enough. He wants them all.
- He bobs up and down to the music. Even before the DVD starts he will start bobbing.
- He will push your hand away if you are trying to help with something or if you are trying to stop him from doing something.
- He can spot what he wants... and it is usually accompanied by a fit.
- He loves his new little car to ride in.
- He is cautious in new situations. At the tune time for example he was so interested in the tunnel, but would only go in after watching up close for about 5 minutes.
- Thinks it is so funny when we give Pippa a treat.
- Has done well drinking cow's milk.
- Loves his minky blanket. He seriously won't nap without it! Which was difficult in Utah when he had a bad case of diarrhea. Grandma Robin bought him another one for his birthday and it was a success!
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
My baby is turning into a kid for reals. This year has been so much fun! I love being Jack's mom! Even though my job as mom isn't all that glamorous-by the end of the day I usually smell like baby barf, have food all over my clothes that he has somehow chucked at me or slimed me with, and look pretty exhausted- I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Jack @ 1:
Posted by Chelsey Meier at 11:57 PM