Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween at Heather's






This last weekend I went to Heather's house! It was so much fun to spend time with her and her cute girls.I love them so much! Hallie was so cute trick-or-treating. She was all for it! Peyton is such a cute baby! She's so happy and cuddly! It was fun to see Hallie be such a great big sister. She's always kissing her and saying, "Pey Pey. Hi sweetheart. Hi." She also carries her baby around all day mimicking Heather by changing her diaper, wrapping her up in a blanket, feeding her etc. I'm so grateful that Heather and Aaron would let me come and stay! It was great, especially since Jared was in Indiana.

5 comments:

John said...

I'm totally jealous :) I'm glad you guys can get together though, and I'm glad there weren't any riots in Chicago :)
Natalie

Heather O'Brien said...

You're so sweet. I LOVED having you here. Seriously, so much fun. Thanks for all your help. Hallie misses you :) You forgot to mention what a show off she was when you came. That was hillarious!

Barbie Madsen said...

yea!! i am so glad you had a good time on your trip!!! those bumble bee outfits are adorable!! call if you ever need anything or plain just get bored...

Jen said...

How fun! Im so glad you were able to go!

Elise said...

Your sister's kids are adorable!