I might not get as much done in the day as I could, but it is only because I am busy loving on my little baby.
And that is perfectly okay with me.
-Things I want to remember about Jack at 5 months old -
*Still a great sleeper. He usually goes down without much of a fight.
* He loves his bed though. He is not one for falling asleep in my arms.
* He loves to be sung too. He coos along and is full of smiles.
* Swaddling still soothes him even if he busts out.
* He is rolling! (He's getting much better at tummy time.)
* He's started to giggle.
* He's started to watch Pippa more and reaches for her! He's grabbed her collar a couple of times.
*Jared keeps saying he wants him to stay a baby forever.
* He has started to squak. He seriously sounds like a bird.
* Eating is still a full spectrum of emotions for him.
* He is a major drool face! He's always munching on his hands.
* He's getting much more coordinated with grabbing things.
* He likes the water!
* He's really just a good natured baby. (Unless he's hungry!)