Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Summer Finale






All in one week we were moving to Chicago, Heather and Aaron were going back to Iowa, and my parents were going to Europe. So the night before the departures started we all went up the canyon and had one last summer get-together. Natalie brought all the pizza and pasta salad (Thanks Natalie. I didn't mean to plan a party and make you do all the work.) and of course Mom and Dad brought the drinks. I miss that supply these days. I love my family so much.I'm so grateful to have a family that I can be such good friends with. It was so fun to just spend time together, eating, talking, and making smores. I was so happy that Grandpa could join us in the fun. We couldn't help but miss Grandma, knowing she would have loved it. All the kids were so cute. They had fun with each other on the playground and making the smores. I love my nieces and nephews so much! They are the best. They bring so much happiness in my life.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love your family! Your nieces and nephew are so precious... I miss your mom.