Monday, October 20, 2008

Lunch at the Law School



On Monday Tracy and Brittney were brave enough to venture out in the car to run some errands with me. I got a new phone! Then we met up with Jared and ate lunch outside by the law school. It was a fun weekend. The weather couldn't have been better!It was nice to have family come and visit, and Tracy we appreciate all that you did for us while you were here! It'll be fun when Tracy and Ashley come and visit in March. Oh and just a note: I'll love when my family comes out! :) I miss you all!!!

4 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

How fun that they came! They are so cute. I can't wait to come. Better get your shopping attitude on though, cause we are SO going :) Map it out for us! Love your guts.

Jen said...

How fun!! It makes me want to come visit! That would be sooo fun! What a beautiful city! Love you Miss you!

McKenzie said...

Chelsey! Your mom told me about your blog, and I wanted to keep in contact! I read some of your posts, and it looks like you're really enjoying Chicago! I used to live in Libertyville (a Northern suberb) which was wonderful. I was actually in Chicago in January - it's frigid in the winter! I hope you're having fun! Ryan and I have a blog: ryanandkenz.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

I want to come too. I just need a sister HERE who could babysit while I go to visit THERE :)