Tuesday, October 7, 2008

21. Married. Living in Chicago.



I turned 21 on Sept. 17! Jared made the day really special for me! When I woke up I found a letter in the kitchen he had written. That was the best part of my day. For breakfast we made star shaped pancakes. I was really excited about that! That night we also went to The Blue Man Group. I've been wanting to go to that with Jared forever! They even had Jared go up on stage for part of it. He was funny as he worked over the camera. I'm not sure I why I love Blue Man but I do. They intrigue me. I'm actually terrified of them. They know it too. They stuck their head right between mine and Jared's faces, and I buried myself into Jared. I was brave enough to ask for a picture though. :) It was a great birthday. I'm so thankful for Jared and how good he is to me. We had a lot of fun together.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Im sooo late! Happy Birthday! You deserve the very best! Looks like you've found him :) Miss You! Love You!