Tuesday, March 1, 2011

{ patience }


I feel like patience is one of those lessons I am continually being taught. Not my favorite, which probably means it is exactly what I need.




"Patience is not passive resignation, nor is it failing to act because of our fears. Patience means active waiting and enduring. It means staying with something and doing all that we can—working, hoping, and exercising faith; bearing hardship with fortitude, even when the desires of our hearts are delayed. Patience is not simply enduring; it is enduring well!"

-Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Continue in Patience

5 comments:

Elise Ewell said...

You are probably one of the most patient people i know! Love you to pieces!

Barbie Madsen said...

I know how you feel. I have absolutely no patience. But as soon as you give in and let the Lord take over, he blesses you.

Anonymous said...

You should send that quote to Brit. She was frustrated last week, but I think she sounds better. You are amazing.
Tracy

Jen said...

Chels,
Your blog is darling! Just like you! Love your guts! Miss you & Love you!

Natalie said...

That is such a great quote. Love you Cho :)