Tuesday, March 29, 2011

{ spring break }

We decided to have a "stay-cation" instead of squeezing in a quick weekend trip. (Since I had to work over spring break.) It turned out to be a lot of fun! We alloted some money just to have fun with, and we had so much fun spending it!

Jared chose Medieval Times. He loved every second of it! Really, he was pretty into it.





I enjoyed it too. But I wasn't entirely sure how to act. When you walk in the door and a grown adult greets you in full costume with hello my lady and my lord, are you supposed to bust up laughing or act like it's normal?



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha I just literally laughed out loud! I miss you!

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

What is Medieval Times, exactly? (Sounds totally up my alley)

Heather O'Brien said...

ha ha! That is awesome! Jared seriously looks like a kid in a candy store. He's so great. I love that picture of him cheering. And the guy in the last picture is rad.

Natalie said...

Oh my! I think he liked it more than trains! Love that your husband is such a big child :)

Heather O'Brien said...

I was just looking at your blog with Hallie and she is in LOVE with these pictures of Jared. She thinks Jared is pretty cool now.