Tuesday, February 22, 2011

{ my valentine }



We celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday and it was such a great day! I feel so lucky to be able to share my life with such an amazing man. He is my best friend. We love our life together! I can't believe that this is our 4th Valentine's day together. How crazy.

Our perfect day included the following:

1. Cuddling! Is it weird that we've been married for almost 3 years and we still love to cuddle?

2. Workout together. Jillian's 30 day shred has been kicking our butts.(Jared knows how happy this makes me.)

3. Valentine's Breakfast: Pink poppyseed cake & raspberry crystal light.



4. Exchanged Valentine's. Cards are one of my most favorite parts of holidays.



5. I gave Jared socks and threw away all of his socks with holes in them. He has been saying forever that he can't wait until we are rich enough to not have to wear socks with holes in them. I told him we are already that rich.

6. Jared got me some long stem roses. I love having fresh flowers in my house!



7. Nap

8. Dinner at Mercadito. Such a great restaurant! Perfect decor. Great service. Delicious food. & they even have 6 different kinds of guacamole! I don't think Jared has been that happy at a restaurant since he discovered the gourmet mac and 5 cheeses at TGI Fridays.

(This is a terrible picture. We were too embarrassed to turn the flash on. But Jared wanted to make sure we got a picture. :) )


9. Watched Bachelor. (Jared had to bail because he had to help someone he hometeaches, I guess that is a pretty good excuse. I know he really did want to watch it.)

10. Ate our cupcakes from Sprinkles. I love this little cupcake shop.




I feel so blessed to have love in my life.

1 comment:

Heather O'Brien said...

I love you Cho! You crack me up! I'm glad "snuggling" was a favorite. And I love the sock comment. You guys are a perfect couple! Miss you!