Saturday, March 5, 2011

{ princess party }







We had a princess party over Christmas break with all of my nieces. We let them put on their own make-up -which was hilarious! They all have such different personalities. Some want to put as much on as they possibly can. They would never stop on their own. They think you could always use a little more lip gloss. Others would just try to put it on in all the right places and not over do it. Then they all put on princess dresses. My mom let them pick out new princess shoes to match.


We then had a princess tea party. My sisters and mom had me put on my prom dress and serve them. haha Oh wow. My mom made a super cute cake and we even cut their sandwiches into flowers. I'm not sure who had the most fun, us big girls or the little ones.

1 comment:

Metro Moments said...

This is so cute Chels! I love reading your blog.

I can't believe you are wrapping up your time in Chicago.

I hope things are going well!