Sunday, March 25, 2012

{ New Years }


I really need to be better at updating my blog! Maybe this blog wouldn't be so lame if I wasn't updating about January when it is almost April... I'm really going to try harder to be better!


New Years Eve with the Meier's.
Jared is Kev's mini. They are such kids at heart and I love it! (Even though their firework adventures scare me just a little. )
-Jared and Ashley-
The night was full of fireworks, LOTS of games, Wii dance party, and good food!

I love celebrating and New Years is no exception! I always think of my cute grandparents on New Years. Even when they were in their late 80s and early 90s they loved to celebrate! My cute grandma was pretty much bedridden, but she would stay up and be sure to have her pots and pans ready to bang! I hope so badly that Jared and I can be just like them someday- Always celebrating life and making it fun no matter what!

I feel so lucky to have had my grandparents influence in my life! I miss them lots, but I'm so grateful we can be together again!



2 comments:

Robin said...

Chels,I love you! This is great-made me chuckle. Always great to be reminded if how cute they were. The other day I was getting some potting soil out of the shed-and tucked inside the bag was a little white envelope labeled by grandpa "yellow and orange marigold seeds". Maybe the day will come when stuff like that doesn't bring me to tears. Anyway thanks for the post.

Heather O'Brien said...

Oh, so cute. I miss them so much. Love you sissy.