Thursday, March 29, 2012

{ new york }



Kat found a great deal on plane tickets to New York and one of our childhood friends is out there for school, so of course we took a fabulous girls trip! It was my first time in New York and I loved it! A HUGE thank you to Amber for being such a great host!
This is a shot of the street right by the twin towers. It was crazy to imagine the chaos that took place right there!
The fire station across from where the twin towers were.
Fondue! Does dessert get any better than that? Luckily we didn't catch anything on fire.
One of my best friends from high school, Sydnee, is living in New York now. It was so fun to see her!
Valentine's Dinner!
Kat and I went to the broadway play Memphis!
Cupcakes! The key lime one was delicious!
A ferry ride to see the statue of liberty!

Other highlights included: Hour long foot massages in Chinatown, following some man forever to a park full of sketchy jewelry and purses, late night talks, seeing the temple, lots of shopping, and yummy food!

I can't wait to go back with Jared someday!

2 comments:

The Walkers said...

Looks like so much fun! I am so sad I couldn't be at your baby shower here! Congrats on the pregnancy :)

Metro Moments said...

Loved the post! It was so fun and I'm so glad you guys game. Hope to see you this summer!!