Sunday, February 5, 2012

{ christmas }


We were able to have Christmas in Dallas at Katie and Adam's house. They were so nice to host all of us! It was lots of fun to all be together. The holiday was full of all the good stuff- family, friends, good food, ticket to ride, minute-to-win-it games, a puppy, presents, the Christmas Story, and lots of laughing.













This was the first year we had a real sized tree in our apartment and I loved it! I loved having a house full of Christmas music and decorations.

I really love Christmas time! I love that we get to celebrate Christ and the wonderful life he lived for us. I love how easy it seems to make him the center of our home at Christmas time and I hope to try even harder this year to make that last. This last year I was able to understand the atonement more fully and feel my Savior's love for me so deeply. I am so grateful for my Savior.

{I definitely missed my family lots though. I don't think I'll be going a whole December without a trip home to Utah again... I'm a little spoiled I know.}

No comments: