Monday, March 26, 2012

{ Utah Trip }

I had a much needed trip home to Utah at the end of January! It was a very full and fun week! Me, Heather, Heather's kids, and Dustin all got a nasty sickness while we were there! That was a bummer. Who has time to be sick on vacation?! Not me. But we still managed to party it up and have fun! Here is another photo dump.


Girls weekend with some of the cousins and my Aunt Dicksy. I love all of these ladies so much!

We all share a love for Target! Heather what was the name of the guy that took this picture? I really wish he was in it! JK

My sweet mom and sisters threw me a baby shower while I was home! It was so adorable! I'm so grateful for all the people that came to support me in this new adventure! Me and this baby got very spoiled and felt very loved!





Spending time with the nieces and nephews is ALWAYS a highlight for me! They are just he cutest things and they are growing up way too fast!



We have a tradition of taking balloons and letting them go at my grandparent's graves on their birthdays. This year we even made some little snowmen.
I am the luckiest girl to have my sisters and mom! They are the best friends I could ever want!
This might seem like a photo overload, but due to illness the camera really didn't come out nearly enough! I can't believe the next time I go home I will have a baby with me! How crazy!

2 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

That was so fun! The picture of Macy and peyton is hilarious. And don't you love my Napolean boots? Ha ha. Can't wait to meet your sweet baby. Love you!

Heather O'Brien said...

That was so fun! The picture of Macy and peyton is hilarious. And don't you love my Napolean boots? Ha ha. Can't wait to meet your sweet baby. Love you!