Tuesday, September 10, 2013

{ May Highlights }

I realize this blog has really become lame, pretty much dead, but I need to sort of catch up just for my own record. :)
 
I was called to be the new YW President. When I went to the temple I came out to this site. Jack barefoot crawling around the parking lot at about 9:00 PM.

We went to San Antonio for Crew's Baby Blessing. He is the best natured baby ever!

We discovered that Jack is the bird whisperer.

 Played a lot with our friends Miriam and Santiago.

 Spent evenings up on our apartment's roof throwing the ball for Jack and Pippa.
Took Jack to the beach. It wasn't his favorite. He hated the sand.

Jack confused Pippa more and more.
 
Sunday walks at Hermann Park.

 Celebrated Mother's Day! I love being a mom! I am so grateful I get the chance to raise this little boy!
Trips to the zoo! Jack loves the animals!
 
Went on a double date kid free with my sissy and her husband!

Night swimming at the pool!

Killers Concert!

 Time at the Meier's.
 
Our first dog birthday party!

The Meier's started a new adventure and opened up Bahama Buck's

No comments: