Friday, June 28, 2013

{ Jack's Mustache Birthday Celebration }

We of course had to celebrate Jack's birthday with family in Utah before we headed back to Texas! My mom made the cutest cake! I was really wishing she was in Texas for his birthday party because my cake was a major flop! I didn't even picture my attempt at a mustache shaped cake. It was a disaster!
 



Texas Party!
Heather and her family were so nice to drive down from San Antonio! It really made it so fun to have them here to party with us! I adore each of those kiddos so much! It's also nice having the Meier's live close by to party with us too! We had a photo booth with props, played "Pin the 'Stache on Jack", and "Who Knows Smack about Jack?" It was lots of fun! Jack loved opening presents! He was a little hesitant about the cake. He didn't really dive in right away, but he definitely ended up liking it.







 









1 comment:

Becca Downs said...

No way! Pin the Mustache on Jack?? I am dying... Such a cute little birthday party with tons of perfect details.