Wednesday, September 11, 2013

{ August- Utah Trip }

 
Going home is always the highlight of my summer! I love being with my family and Utah Summers are just pretty much wonderful.
 
Flying home to Utah! This baby fell asleep. Lucky me!

Jack loves Peyton. He specifically wanted her to read him this book.

It is so fun to have all these little boys around!

I love spending time with my sisters! They really are my best friends!

Utah Summers are amazing! It is beautiful outside! Notice we aren't dripping in sweat?

Avery was baptized! It was so special to be there for her special day!

Jack loved the babies!

We had fun at the rodeo! I was amazed that Jack lasted through the whole thing.

Playing at the Dinosaur Museum was fun!

He loved looking at everything! His cousins were wanting to make sure he saw it all!

Jack had the best time playing in the splash pads!
 

The girls sort of kidnapped the neighbors cat for a morning. Jack was captivated by it too.

We took balloons to my Grandpa's grave.

Jack doesn't take balloons popping very well.
 
Missing and loving my sweet Grandpa!

We had so much fun with Lu and Lila! It's so fun to see our kids together!
 
I love hanging out in my mom's backyard!


After a rough July, with a mom that liked to lay down a lot, Jack was in heaven to do all these fun things! He loved Farm Country!

He doesn't look like he loved it here, but that is only because he didn't want to sit still to be in the picture.

My cute cousin Kendra was sealed in the temple! I'm so happy for her!

It was great to have a lot of us girl cousins together!

Jack loved having a buddy in the car... Ky not so much. :) My kid is a tormentor.

I'm not sure if he ripped it open on his own, but he looks guilty to me.

Jack is really into throwing his arms back.

Sunday picnic up the canyon. All this kid wanted to do was get the other group's balls. Even though we brought our own.

Ky was always sure to share! He is so sweet to Jack!

Playing outside pretty much naked. We are classy. :)

And of course Jack loved Roscoe.

1 comment:

Heather O'Brien said...

I miss you! And our UT trip. It was so much fun. You are a trooper. Love you tons. I LOVE that pic of Jack and the Cheetos. That needs to be framed. ha ha.