Wednesday, September 11, 2013

{ July Highlights }

Went to Heather's for the 4th of July!

It's so fun hanging out in her backyard just letting kids be kids.

Waiting to watch the fireworks. (This month I definitely felt my worst with the pregnancy. It's totally worth it, but feeling like crap for days on end is no fun at all.)

Houston Ship Canal Tour.

Trip to Galveston with the Meier girls.
 
Time with Jack's aunts.

Jack liked the beach a lot more this time! I accidentally let him get sunburned under his eyes! I felt like mother of the year. :)
 
Snow Day at the Zoo.



These two are buddies!

Jack seems to always have a bruise or scratch on his face.

Lunch dates with Daddy are our favorite!

I have to say Jack has done pretty good with being carted all over past bedtime for YW.

 

No comments: