Wednesday, May 25, 2011

{ last day of work }


I had my last day of work yesterday! It's bittersweet. I feel SO blessed to have had that job. There were so many amazing things about it!

It was so close to my house I could literally walk there on the days that weren't too cold.
They were so kind to me! I've had so many wonderful conversations with these people.
My boss was so easygoing. She trusted me from day one- fresh out of beauty school.
I was able to take a lot of time off to go home and see family!
I met so many amazing clients from literally all over the world.

To the first Beauty Salon I ever worked in- I will miss you. Thanks for being so good to me. Now I'm ready to move on!

- Packing up my station! Jared didn't believe me that I'd need a suitcase.-

-Amy -

- My boss Ruza -

- Sue (the receptionist), Me, Neda, Steve -

- Jeanette -

- ImoJean -

- Tina -

- Karen the evening receptionist -

(Sorry for the picture overload!)

5 comments:

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

Are you moving? I think I heard that... I don't remember bc I'm lame.

Someday I will pay you to do my hair. ;)

Heather O'Brien said...

cute! I love seeing all the pictures. So fun to finally visualize where you've been and who everyone is. You're awesome! Love you tons! And you are a FABULOUS hair dresser!

Chelsey Meier said...

Yeah we are moving in a few weeks! We'll be in Utah for the summer so we will have to get together Chuck!

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

We should have a roommates reunion! Will Katie be here this summer?

Robin said...

So great to see where you worked and the people you worked with! You are awesome Chels! You just go for things and do them all the way! Love you and can't wait for you and Jared to be here for the summer!!