Friday, May 27, 2011

{ ballet }


We went to the Santa Fe Ballet last Tuesday. Even though it probably wasn't Jared's first pick for a date night, it turned out to be one of the funnest dates we've been on in a long time! Our enjoyment might not have come from an absolute appreciation for the dance, but we had a lot of good laughs! There was a modern piece where it was silent for about 10 minutes as the dancers did bizarre moves. I don't think Jared and I were mature enough to handle that. We seemed to be the only ones trying to contain bursts of laughter. Literally we could not look at each other or we'd lose it.

Also this was definitely a highlight.
This fine gentleman was grooming his mustache during intermission and his girlfriend even stepped in to help the sides curl up. It was awesome.

I love this boy. He is so attractive to me. I went to the Board of Trade. He came to the ballet. Oh the compromises of marriage are wonderful.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Love this!!

Mom

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

I totally would have started laughing in that situation. IT sounds hilarious just hearing about it. ;)