Wednesday, May 11, 2011

{ girls weekend }

I don't think there is anything I look forward to more than trips home to Utah! I seriously get giddy on the plane ride every time!
We had a girls weekend with my Aunt Dicksy and her girls. It was so wonderful that we could all be there this year! I love just talking and laughing with these girls! We also had quite the shopping marathon, I'm not sure I have the most endurance of the bunch, but it was fun!
Somehow this is the only picture we got of all of us girls. The store people probably wanted to kill us.


Tammy surprised her mom and sisters! They didn't think she was going to be able to make it this year! It was so fun!

We also got together with girls on my dad's side and it was so funny! They always get me laughing SO hard! Thanks girls for spending time with us! Love you all so much! (I'm sad I didn't get any pictures!)

No comments: