Sunday, May 8, 2011

{ i love mothers }


I love my mom so much! Really, I could never adequately say what she means to me. She is one of my very best friends. She is someone I can share my greatest joys and deepest sorrows with. Her love and support have always been a strength to me. She is the most amazing lady and I hope I can grow up to be just like her!

I am also grateful for my sisters! Being the youngest I am so lucky to have their incredible examples to look up to. They have both mothered me in so many ways! I love that we are all so close! They are such cute mommies to their little kids and I'm so glad I've been able to learn so much from them!


I'm so glad that I have a wonderful mother-in-law. She raised the man I love, and I will forver be grateful for that! She is such a good lady. I love how much she loves her family and all the ways that she serves. I'm so glad I have her example in my life.

Today I am just so thankful for the power of good women in my life.

1 comment:

Heather O'Brien said...

What a sweet post. I love you Cho! You're the best! Thanks for being such a great sister. You are always so positive and kind to everyone. Miss you!