Monday, November 24, 2008

Photoshop




So I just started to learn how to do photoshop. It's been a lot of fun to try and make scrapbook pages without all the mess and crooked edges. It's also been really time consuming, but I really enjoy it. I was really excited when I got the e-mail about a FREE snapfish book, but I'm an IDIOT and I thought the deadline was yesterday, but when I went to purchase it online I was really sad to realize the deadline was Saturday. Oh well right. It's given me something fun to do for awhile.

7 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

CUTE Choey! Look like your the one that needs to be teaching me a thing or two on Photoshop. Those really look so good. I feel your pain with the Snapfish thing. Go get yourself a drink. It made me feel better :). Love your guts.

J. Benson said...

Wow, you are really creative! Looks like your the one who needs to come over to teach me how to be creative! You're doing such a great job. Hey, where did you get your digital stuff?

Mike and Lindsey Ploeger said...

I really like your style its way cute! I want to start scrapbooking.. i havnt done a thing with mine and mikes pictures I'm terrible! I hope you two are doing well. Michael says Hello!

Barbie Madsen said...

super cute chels! you have to teach me!! we need to get together sometime before xmas!!!

Jen said...

Your pictures look awesome! Your amazing! That is something I would like to learn next! See you in a few weeks? When are you coming to Utah?

Elise said...

Those look really great! Do you use templates or design everything yourself? I really enjoy digital scrapbooking...it is so much cheaper!

Mom said...

Chels, love your art! Missing you tons (it wasn't the same when we went to Utah and you weren't there) down here. Does photoshop scrapbooking take long? Lindsey and I were talking about doing scrapbooking (ok, LEARNING how to scrapbook), but if this is tons faster with just as cute results, I'm all for it! Merry Christmas to you and Jared!