Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving in Texas



We were able to go to Jared's house in Texas for Thanksgiving. It was great! The weather was a lot warmer than here. I have to say that's the first time I've been hot while putting up Christmas decorations. His family was so nice to us and we had fun eating great food, playing games, and watching movies together. Somehow the only picture we got was of us at some shops.
Something fun Jared and I did for the month of November was put up this dorky turkey and write things each day that we were thankful for. We also hung up quotes around the house to remind us to be grateful. I know that there are so many blessings that come through being thankful.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

did you make the turkey? I love that you guys are starting your own family traditions :)

Heather O'Brien said...

wow, you're getting crafty Cho! Did I read that Jared is thankful Gilligan remembered his lines? What the heck? You guys are cute. Glad you had fun in Texas. See you SOOOO soon :). You and Nat better not have too much fun until I get there. Love your guts.

Alexandria said...

Hey. When are you coming to Provo (well, Orem for you...)? Give me a call!