Saturday, November 9, 2013

{ october 2013}

We were more than excited to have Heather and her family come and visit! They only stayed for one night, but we packed in a lot of fun! I have seriously loved having her close.
 


We played a good game of BINGO!


We made glow in the dark sidewalk chalk that was pretty awesome!

I'm glad the girls loved the pumpkin bread!
 
Kyler (2 1/2) and Jack (18 months)

Peyton Loved picking Jack and Pippa up.

We made monster cans. I love these girls!

These two had so much fun together! Jack thinks he is just as big as Ky.


Story time with Jared.


Does this look like a face that is sorry for banging on the chair after you told him not to?

This was Jack's first day to go to nursery! Kind of a big deal!

This is our awesome frazzled look that we have been bringing to church every week for a while now. YW and YM will be a bazillion times easier without my darling sidekick.  

He was excited to go in when I showed him all the toys through the window. He walked right in, but I made the mistake of just sneaking out. A few seconds later I heard him banging on the door. :) He stopped crying after a few minutes though and stayed the whole time.


My boys. I absolutely love just being outside with these two. (When it isn't hot/sticky/nasty out!)

We still love the aquarium at the zoo.


Feeding the fattest squirrel with Mimi and Aunt Ashley.

Mimi came to the zoo with us! It was fun to have her and Ash with us.
 
Hanging out with our good pal Santiago.

We watched General Conference. Vanessa and her little sisters came over for Crepes.

On Sunday Sketch came over for breakfast and to watch some more conference with us.

This has been one of my favorite pictures lately.

We love going to the Children's Museum with friends.

My belly keeps on growing. It is unreal how lucky I am!

Jack's last Sunday before nursery he had a major blowout, was extremely beasty, and spent the day naked. (He looked much sweeter asleep in the car on the way home.)

 

We went and had Pizza night with Dad at his office.


I had my friend Miriam snap a few family pictures for us. It was pretty impossible with Jack, but at least we have pictures with all of us in them!




No comments: