Thursday, May 17, 2012

{ jack thomas meier }


We could not be more thrilled to welcome Jack Thomas Meier to our little family! 
This little man came 2 weeks and 1 day early. It never crossed my mind that he'd come so soon! So many girls are itching to get their babies out, I wasn't really one of them. I still had about 20 things on my "To Do Before Baby Comes" list and most importantly my mom wasn't here yet! The day I went into labor I had gone to my pre-natal yoga class and another girl there was wanting so desperately to have her baby. The teacher kept joking that we were going to get her baby out! Well I don't know about her, but between all those stretches and squats my baby decided it was time to make his debut. The best part of the story is that Jared had just taken a Tylenol PM 30 minutes before my water broke. 

(3 days old)

Jack was born April 19th, 2012 at 1:59 PM weighing 6 lb 15 oz and 18 3/4 in. long.


We are so grateful for this sweet little man and we are just having the best time loving him! 

3 comments:

Carina said...

Congrats Chelsey! He is a DOLL! Oooh I could eat him right up! I am so happy for you!

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

CONGRATS! He's adorable, glad you're doing well! YOU'RE A MOM!

Elise Ewell said...

He is so handsome! love you both!