Monday, April 16, 2012

{ random everyday }

Get ready for what should have been about 10 blog posts smashed into one!


Jared just got called to serve in the Young Men organization in our church! We are super excited because I am in the Young Women's program, and really who doesn't love working with teenagers?! We took a youth temple trip.


I made my last drive to San Antonio before the baby comes! I babysat Peyton while Heather was on a field trip. It was great to have some one on one time. She kept saying, "I think we are having the MOST fun!"


I just love my sisters! (Can I say that enough?!?) It always feels way too short when we are together.


A temple worker asked me if I was having twins... after I told her I was due in 3 weeks. :)


We went to the Houston Rodeo! We took Ashley with us to see Blake Shelton.


I love dating my husband.


I am NOT a fan of the nasty creatures of Houston! (I know Utah has nasty stuff too, but I have never experienced so many awful critters in such a short time.) We've had roaches, mice, dead mice, spiders, earwig looking things, silverfish, a tick, etc. all in our little apartment.


This baby is growing like crazy! I'm feeling very pregnant and trying to embrace the experience fully!


I made rolls for the first time without my mom! She wasn't answering her phone either... luckily Heather let me call her about 20 times.


I love this boy.


I'm not complaining that I get to see him in a suit everyday, even though he'd rather be in a DARE shirt and cargo shorts.




Jared and I went ice skating! This was our first date and we try to go every year! Ashley came to stay with us a couple of times while Tracy and Kev were traveling. We had lots of fun!


Tracy had a birthday!

We cut and colored Ashley's hair while she was here!
Herman Park may be one of my favorite things about Houston. It's a gorgeous park full of people and puppies!

6 comments:

Abbey Zmoos said...

Chels! I feel you on the rolls, except my mom did answer her phone, she just wanted to kill me! You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! I love love you.

Robin said...

Love it when you post! The rolls look fabulous! Way to go; sorry I didn't answer my phone.??? You look sooooo cute pregnant! Just love everything about you and Jared! Can't wait to see you!

Robin said...

Love it when you post! The rolls look fabulous! Way to go; sorry I didn't answer my phone.??? You look sooooo cute pregnant! Just love everything about you and Jared! Can't wait to see you!

Natalie said...

love seeing all the pictures. the one of you and ho made me cry because I miss your stinking guts!

Heather O'Brien said...

You are so cute! Love your guts.

Heather O'Brien said...

You are so cute! Love your guts.