Monday, April 9, 2012

{ i love having a sister in TX }

My sister came to visit with her three kids! It was so much fun! Her girls have been wanting a puppy, so we were very excited to share ours with them. I was thinking they might not want a dog after being around the real thing- one that can bite, poop, and doesn't always listen- but I think they actually adored Pippa! Sorry Hoey you aren't off the hook. :)

Peyton insisted on holding Ky.

Jared was excited to show off some of Pippa's tricks! Pippa knew she could usually get a treat out of Peyton.


I love Sunday walks! What a gorgeous day in February!

Adorable girls!

This is a miracle picture. Heather doesn't like dogs and she let Pippa sit on her lap! I wasn't even home at the time, so I know it wasn't to appease me. I think she secretly liked her.

There was even a drinking fountain for dogs.


We cut Ky's hair! No more wings.

It was so much fun just to be together! I always love being with family!


No comments: