Friday, April 15, 2011


Things I'm grateful for Today:
1. My husband. He is the most supportive man I could have ever dreamed up.
2. A job that forces me to smile and chat with people even when I don't feel like it.
3. Saving $$$.
4. Sprinkles cupcakes! Why not splurge a little when you save a lot?
5. My Savior Jesus Christ. I'm loving this Easter season as I try to learn more of my Savior and allow him to be a part of my daily life.

"Gratitude is not the result of things that happen to us; it is an attitude we cultivate by practice. The more we are thankful for, the more we will find to be thankful for."
- Alan Cohen

4 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

Love the quote. Love you!

Whitney Jensen said...

Chelsey - this is Whitney (Robinson,) and Wes and I are coming to Chicago in a few weeks. I was hoping you could recommend some good restraunts (not too fancy, I'm still very picky!) and any other sites we for sure want to see. If you get a chance, will you e-mail me?
wrobinson7@hotmail.com
thanks!

Anonymous said...

Chelsey,
Thanks for the reminder!
Love, Kristy

Robin said...

Love this Chels and I love you, too! You always lift me up!
Love, Mom