Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard!




This is Lake Shore Dr. one of the main highways here in Chicago! Pretty crazy. Lots of cars got stuck last night for hours upon hours and many had to abandon their cars. I'm not sure what the city is going to do about all this snow.
This plow was stuck. That was as far as it could go down the road.

That white field is the lake.

I don't think we'll be driving our car anytime soon.

There is at least 3-4 feet of snow on the entire road where our car is parked. There is even a car stuck in the middle.

This is the sidewalk! How crazy?


5 comments:

Cathy Hill said...

I wanted to check out the lake today, but I was not going anywhere with that much snow. I almost got stuck out there last night. It was crazy. I would have just walked to your place.

Cathy Hill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow.

They need to get some Utah plowers over there. This ain't nuthin. XD

Natalie said...

Holy Cow!

Heather O'Brien said...

so flippin crazy! Makes me NOT miss Iowa! We got 1/2 an inch of snow and ice in TX and the whole city shut down! Love your guts!