Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Why Jason is a Skeeze


1. He was on the bachelor TWICE, and he's a father. That's a lot of time to be taking a break from the whole Daddy role, and way to be a great role model for his son.

2. He cries too much. Seriously, who feels bad for this guy? He's successful, attractive, comes from a nice family, has millions of dollars, and can take his pick from a lot of great girls. Stop crying!

3. He doesn't say it like he means it. He's dangerous because he is so good with his words. It'd be easy to forget that he's completely being a jerk and screwing you over while his flowery words about feelings pour out of his mouth. Those are the worst kind of men. The ones who are upfront about being jerks are at least honest.

4. He claims that he is 32 and can't control the way he feels. Come on!!!! Please tell me he doesn't completely believe that. Being a mature committed adult is about controlling how you feel. If you can't manage that at least control how you act. It was not necessary to break up with Melissa on TV and then shove his tongue down Molly's throat. Let me guess, he couldn't have controlled that either. Nobody is saying he should have married Melissa if he didn't love her.

5. He thinks that one day he'll be friends with Melissa. Ewww. Who's he thinking about there? HIM, and only Him, of course. Melissa will not want to be friends with him, and Molly, who he loves so much, certainly wouldn't want them to be buds either.

6. It's all about PASSION for this sleezeball. Maybe this will come to a surprise to him, but the commitment factor does sort of extinguish the passion, to an extent. You have to work to have passion in your relationships, especially when you're in it for the long haul.

7. He's sort of boring. Yeah he takes them on great dates, but that's called money not personality. I wasn't impressed by his sense of humor or conversation skills. I know I didn't see a lot, but still.

8. He needs to get off of his high horse.

9. He makes me want to vomit.

10. Melissa is the greatest! Shame on him.

Yes, I really did just post about Bachelor. I really should find something more productive to do. But I was sucked into this show over Christmas Break thanks to Heather and Elise, and the end was awful! So this is me venting about the stupid slimeball Jason.

14 comments:

McKenzie said...

Chels, I totally got sucked in by some friends too, and have been rooting for Melissa the entire time! I was floored when he broke up with her and started making out with Molly! Who does he think he is?

Mike and Lindsey Ploeger said...

haha chelsea your funny! I didnt watch this seasons Bachelor now I'm kind of regretting it cuz it seems like there was a lot of drama and I keep hearing about it!!

Laura said...

Whew! I totally got heated up while reading your post. I am so mad at Jason and I agree everything that you said! He really is a sleeze ball and is so good with his words. Melissa was the best and so sweet and molly is such a fake hahaha yeah I guess you can say I got sucked into the drama

Unknown said...

amen girl. amen. all i want out of the bachelor is a fairy tale happy ending and not to see the actual reality crash down!
just goes to show what our world has come to. i should not have watched!! i need an intervention!

Elise said...

Ha ha! I watched it all this week too. I agree with you 9/10...all but your last one. I didn't think Melissa was all that awesome...she was too much of a cheerleader.

But yes, all those other things you said were spot on. I hope Molly dumps Jason :).

And I can't wait for Jillian's Bachelorette. Isn't she the best?

Chelsey Meier said...

Yes Jillian is going to be great! She was WAY too good for Jason. I guess that's why I never hoped they'd end up together. Hopefully she'll find someone who agrees that you should be married to your best friend.

Heather O'Brien said...

Ha Ha! I got you hooked. Seriously, he makes me want to vomit. He's a loser! LOVE the post. We will get to watch the Bachelorette together! Maybe we can recruit Nat and Mom! Nat?

Jared said...

I'm married to a man-hater.

maremee said...

Hey Chelsey!It's Marianne from MV. I totally agree. I was completely sucked into this show and then let down at the end. Shame on Jason.

Natalie said...

Oh man. Chelsey, how could you? Does Mom watch too? Am I the only Olsen girl left with dignity? Come on girls!

Anonymous said...

You tell 'im Chels.

Shauna said...

I am new here! What an awesome blog :)

Anonymous said...

Chelsey,
You are great! I love reading your blog. I didnt see the bachelor but I saw when he cried like a baby, I busted up laughing. I am not very nice I guess but it was funny. Hope things are good for you.
Love, Aunt Kristy

Heather O'Brien said...

um..yes Nat. Even Grandma J watches! You are so not cool. And you are SO going to watch it with us.