Thursday, February 26, 2009

Late V-Day


I love Jared more everyday. He really is my best friend. I love spending the simple moments together, mostly because, life with Jared is just fun. We can be the biggest dorks together, but I love that we keep each other laughing. He can make me smile and laugh when I'm down, even if that means he's tickling me against my will saying, "You like it. See you're smiling. I know this makes you happy because you're smiling." He is great at showing me affection and making me feel like a priority in his life. I love him because he is a genuine guy and loves what is right. He's such a strength for me. I love that he likes to get out and do fun things with me. He is a great navigator, and he really loves trains. :) I'm lucky to have such an appreciative husband. He thanks me for little things, like his lunch, everyday. He's also a champ at pac-man. Now that's a skill I really admire. He's a wonderful husband,and I feel so lucky to have him!

For Valentine's Day we went to Cafe Lux for dinner, but wussed out on ice skating because it was freezing. We'll go soon though. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cafe Lux is soooo good and I love the atmosphere. Glad you had fun.

David and Keri Wendt and boys said...

Chelsea, I have been wanting to get on your blog and catch up on your life for so long and I finally took the time today to read everyone's blogs. How is Chicago treating you? I have thought of you and hope that you and Jared are happy and well. I can't imagine how homesick you got. I hope that you are adjusting well. Keep in touch!! Love Keri :-)