Thursday, February 26, 2009

. . visitors . .






Heather, Aaron, Hallie, and Peyton all came to visit a couple of weeks ago! It was a short trip, but it was so fun to have family come and visit! Hallie and Peyton are the best little girls, not to mention absolutely adorable! They were so good! We made pancakes and cookies, read stories, painted Hallie's nails (& no John I didn't spill it this time), walked by the lake, played at the park, and just hung out. I loved every second of it! I feel so lucky to have such a great family and the cutest nieces ever!





Three of my closest friends also came to visit! It was so fun to have Abbey, Amber, and Katie here! I feel so lucky to have grown up with such amazing friends. We had a lot of fun seeing some of the sights, shopping, eating great food, catching up and remembering funny times. I've known these girls since I was five and I just love them! They are all hilarious and it's fun because we all know each other so well. I appreciate them making the trip out here so much! Really, they are the best!

1 comment:

Heather O'Brien said...

Oh...I want to come again! I miss you tons. You were SO sweet to us. Thanks for letting us crash at your house and for being so cute to my kids. Hallie can't stop talking about you. P.S. That is the funniest picture of Peyton! I have never seen her make that face. ha ha.