Friday, January 30, 2009

Long Over Due


I've been meaning to post about Christmas break for a LoNg time. I kept thinking I'd scrapbook all my pictures first, but since I haven't, I'll post anyway. I was lucky enough to go home for Christmas for 33 days! I left before Jared had finals so I could play and he could study. It was so great to be with my family! Before moving to Chicago I had never been away from home for more than a few weeks, so it was really nice to be back. Jared's family came to Utah too, so that was fun to spend time with them. Some of my favorite things about the break were:
Playing cards/games with our families
Sleeping in
Lots of family parties
The nativity scene
Good food
Staying up talking with the family
Seeing 9 Pounds
Sledding
Drinking all the Diet Dr. Pepper I wanted
The presents Jared gave me (Pac-man and a canvas and paint)
Spending lots of time with Jared. I love him.
Bowling with my whole family! It's not too often that we can get everyone together.
Playing video games
Seeing my Grandpa
Going to dinner with some of my closest friends
Learning to knit
Making gingerbread houses
Having a huge breakfast on Christmas morning
The Christmas pajamas I bought Jared and me.
Seeing my new niece Kate. She's precious.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It's about time sucker! You just got your post up and I'm already wondering when we can get you back here because I miss you!

Heather O'Brien said...

So cute. K, I guess it's my turn to post. I am SOOO excited to see you soon. I agree with the DDP. And ummm...how's that scarf coming? he he. Love your guts. Get your pacman ready!