Sunday, November 20, 2011

{ so much to be grateful for }

I feel like these last few months have been so full of sweet tender mercies, miracles, and grand blessings that we are not deserving of, but so very grateful for!

I am {grateful} that:

We could live in Utah for 3 1/2 months! I loved being home! I was so spoiled. I love every person in my family so much! It felt like a non-stop party!


Jared and I celebrated 3 years of marriage in Vegas!


We could go to Park City and stay in a condo with my family. I love being together!


Our friends from Chicago came out to Utah for a visit.



I could spend some holidays with my family.


Heather and her cute family could come party with us for a month in Utah!


We could go on an amazing trip with the Meier's!



That I was able to find the most amazing doctor in Utah! (Dr. Hatasaka at Reproductive Care Center just fyi) I was able to have my left fallopian tube removed. His office was so wonderful to us!

I had this good man by my side through it all! Even though the last year and half of fighting infertility was one of the most difficult and emotional ones for me, it is also a time that will always be precious to me. Our marriage and relationship is forever changed.


The surgery + prayers + fasting + blessings
+? +? +? = positive pregnancy test! I was and still am in shock and so overwhelmed with gratitude.


I'm now 4 months pregnant and the worst of the sick part is over! Yay! Thanks to everyone who has prayed for us and supported us! We love you!


Jared wanted a picture of him in the same pose. ;)

11 comments:

Abbey Zmoos said...

Hooray Hooray! I am SO happy for you! You will be the BEST mommy. Congrats Cho! The difficult road is always worthwhile :)

Unknown said...

Oh chelsey! This makes me so happy. You deserve every ounce of happiness!

Metro Moments said...

Chelsey! So happy for you!! I saw your parents last week at Brad's wedding and it was so great to see them. Hope to see you around the holidays. Congrats!

Elise said...

I had no idea about your surgery... I'm glad your pregnancy is finally out in the open! By the way, I am at least four times bigger than you already.

I love that you have like four different hair colors in this post :).

J. Benson said...

Hurray, hurray, hurray. I'm SO excited for you. You're going to be such a great mommy. I'm just so happy for you and your new adventure.

Kandace and Glen said...

Congrats guys! So happy for you!

Erin said...

So happy! Congratulations you guys!

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

Whoah, what?? I had no idea you were going through this stuff! Oh wow, I'm glad it's working out for you.

And surgery? Everything is okay, yes?

Laura Hansen said...

I am soooo happy for you Chelsey!!!!!!! You look so beautiful as a blonde! I love ya!

Jessica Collett Larsen said...

Congrats Chels!!!! SO SO happy for you and so excited I live close enough to see the baby when it comes :)!

Bryan said...

Congratulations! So happy for you!