Wednesday, July 6, 2011

{ graduation }


I rarely brag about my husband, but I just have to say how proud I am of this handsome man! He graduated from the University of Chicago Law School, and I couldn't be happier for him! He is such a hard worker. He definitely gave school his all and his efforts paid off. He has been blessed with so many talents and I love seeing him put them to use. I think law school was the perfect fit for Jared. He loved it! I hope the next stage of our lives is filled with just as much fun and growth!




4 comments:

Natalie said...

I started crying while reading this. I know, shocker. But the picture of the two of you...Jared didn't do it alone. You were there every step of the way. You sacrificed and gave it your all. It took both of you to make it all possible. And I don't mean that in a self-righteous way or demeaning to Jared :) But you are awesome Cho. You do hard things for the greater good :) I love you.

Robin said...

Way to go Jared! So proud of you!

Heather O'Brien said...

Yay! Congrats to both of you guys. That is so awesome. And I will say...I am a little jelous. You started after us and are finish WAY before us. Lamos. jk. Now hurry and move back to TX so we can play. Love you guys!

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

How great! It's amazing to see how far the two of you have gotten!