Saturday, July 2, 2011

{ goodbye chicago }

We will always cherish our years spent in Chicago! It was hard to leave our fun little apartment and all the great friends we made. These are just some of the fun things we tried to squeeze in before we packed up our lives to start a new adventure.
Me & Kenzie How lucky were we to live in such a gorgeous place!

One last girls night with Monica, Elise, and Barbie. These girls are amazing!

Margie's Ice Cream with Patrick and Kenzie. I miss this couple so much already! They are so much fun!

Dinner with Krystal, one of my best friends from hair school.

Bonfire at Promontory Point.

One more rollerblading & beach day.

- Dinner at Kim's house with her family. I worked with Kim in the Primary for almost the whole three years. She does SO much service for our ward. I love her!

Our Church in Hyde Park.

One last sunday night game party! We love people who love games!

3 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

I bet you miss it! I love all these pictures and being able to see this. Love you tons! I can't wait to see you soon. I was just telling OB today how sweet you are to always call and act excited about our lives even when we live so far away. You always make such an effort. We love you! You're the bomb.

Elise said...

Chicago was a blast. So many fun memories!

Mel and Nate said...

Hey Chelsea! We are so sad you will not be there next year but are excited to hear about your adventures in Texas! Miss you!