Friday, January 28, 2011

Jared's 27th Birthday!

Jared's birthday is the day before Christmas Eve, which means it can easily get mushed into everything else. So I was thinking it would be fun to get away and go to a nice hotel to celebrate. Jared didn't think that was such a good idea. Instead he wanted to go laser tagging. So we went with my family and it was so much fun! It was pretty hilarious. I think my mom only shot about 4 people in the entire hour. I was the MVP for my team! I guess I have some secret skills. It was just us in the whole place with one other birthday party. The birthday boy was 10.











It was such a fun day. I love this boy so much! Sharing our lives together is so much fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok so I LOVE Laser tag...Maybe I'll ask for that on next year's birthday.

Natalie said...

Ummmm....I love that you are doing so many posts! You are putting me to shame because I haven't even touched December (maybe November too) and January is pretty much gone :) Anyway, I'm hoping the next post will have lots of pics of your hair!

PS I love that John is on his phone in the picture....yep, that one is mine :)