Friday, January 28, 2011

Christmas Eve & Christmas Morning


On Christmas Eve we always go to my Aunt Dicksy's house for a party. It's so great to get together with everybody!
We started the night off with our traditional bingo game with awesome prizes.

My Mom led all the kids in some Christmas songs with the bells. The kids loved it.
Jordan and Carston being the Innkeeper and Joseph in the Nativity play. Carston even memorized his part!

Jared being the donkey.

Singing some Christmas Hymns on Christmas morning before we open presents. I love this tradition.
Two very excited girls!
Jared and me on Christmas morning.

I told Jared all I wanted for Christmas was for him to give me one of his ugly shirts. Does that make me an awful wife? He gave it to me and I cut it up. Good riddance.

This year for Christmas my sister Natalie made my mom a headboard and we got her bedding to go with it. She hasn't had a headboard since forever. I love her reaction! She is so fun to buy for because she is so appreciative! We love you Mom and Dad!

6 comments:

Elise Ewell said...

Aww.. your Mom's reaction is the best! And I'm SO glad Jared decided to turn in the shirt haha. love ya!

Elise said...

Your mom is so cute!

And I love the tradition of singing Christmas hymns. How neat.

Glad Jared kept his D.A.R.E shirt ;).

Heather O'Brien said...

I miss you! You've motivated me to blog. Maybe I should catch up?! P.S. You forgot to blog about how awesome you are and did EVERYONE's hair! Love you girlie!

Natalie said...

Um....I just really like that Jared picked out a shirt to wear on Christmas that was just so appropriate for the season and the feeling of Christmas...."DARE!"

Anonymous said...

How cute! Your mom is such a sweetheart.

And I laughed out loud at the donkey and shirt! You're hilarious, Chels.

Alyssa said...

i'm sad i didn't get to see you while you were here! seeing your pictures brings back lots of good memories! i can't believe how big our family is!!! and also- i LOVE your haircut. really cute.