Thursday, October 14, 2010


I am loving fall in Chicago. This picture doesn't do it justice, but the view from our apartment is amazing! How could I not be happy when I wake up to this?


I am dreaming of the day when I have one of these!
Seriously I spend so much time a day walking blocks to get to my car, then trying to find a parking spot, then attempting to parallel park, and then once again walking, searching, walking. It is a fun cycle that comes with living in a city. When we move I am most looking forward to having my very own place to put our car.


I'm also still enjoying one of the flowers Jared gave me over 2 weeks ago! The other three flowers that were in a separate vase all died within a week. This one still lives. Kind of odd, right? The only difference we can think of is the others had the special flower powder. Are florists purposely killing our flowers?
(Don't mind our little indulgence of ourselves. Maybe we should invest in some other decorations besides pictures of us.)

5 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

You do have the most amazing view! I love your place. I need to come visit again before you move. Love the Meier shrine. You're cute.

Heather O'Brien said...

Hey I could crochet you an awesome decoration! Want one like mom's? ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! What do you mean, Heather. Do I have an ugly crocheted decoration? Where?? Help!! Don't let me!!
By the way, Chels-I get so excited when I see you posted. Miss you--and Heather I get sick, sick, sick when I read yours. Oh my goodness, I laughed so hard. You have quite the way with words...........Miss you so much too.
Mom

Natalie said...

chelsey you should ride a bike

Heather O'Brien said...

Mom, I'm talking about the thing I made you silly :). Chelsey LOVES it!