Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Crazy Squirrel


This morning the strangest thing happened as Jared and I were walking to our car. A squirrel came running right for us. Usually it's the other way around right? They should be scared of us! But not this little guy. He ran right up to us and we even tried to move out of his way, but he was determined to get us. He was literally touching Jared's shoes and jeans. I was worried he was going to try to run up his pants. It was that bizarre. As it lingered by us we thought it might be hungry, so Jared pulled out some chocolate and he nibbled away at it. He let me get so close to him to take this picture on my phone. When he heard it take it, he looked up at me, but didn't run off. We started walking away and he ran after us. Jared ran and the squirrel just ran faster. I began to worry that he had rabies or something. We got away from the crazy squirrel, but it was very strange.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, that's funny. Squirrels are brave suckers--I went hiking the other day and a chipmunk jumped right on my tennis shoe, just to chill.

...Until I screamed and kicked it off, but still, it was cool.

Jessica Collett Larsen said...

hahaha that is crazy!!!

Natalie said...

Creepy!