Tuesday, March 9, 2010

better at updates.


I'm going to make more day to day updates starting now.
Jared started finals.
This means I get to entertain myself while he studies hard. Actually, I've pretty much been doing this all year thanks to Law Review. :)
I made molten lava cake and ice cream tonight.
It was pretty delicious.
School is great. I feel so lucky to be doing something I love.
I love the people I get to spend my days with at school.
I love making people feel beautiful, and talking with strangers usually makes for a good time.
I only have about 2 months left and honestly I will miss school, but I can't wait to go see my family and spend my Saturdays with Jared. That will be awesome.
Oh and it is finally above freezing in Chicago! It has been in the 40's and I am loving it. It's been rainy, but that's great because it means it is too warm for snow!
Life is just really good. No complaints.
i love these pictures.

3 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

Way to blog! Love your guts. Will you just move to Texas already so we can be husbandless together?!. Miss your guts. P.S. It was 78 today here. Thanks for reminding me I don't miss Iowa. P.S.S. I love those pics. they are cool.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your updates! I'm glad you're loving life right now!

The Walkers said...

I love hearing the updates :) Not sure if you read on our blog or not but we are moving to Madison, Wi! We will have to play! And take temple trips together :) You are adorable! (as always). Exciting for you to almost be finished with school!!