Monday, September 7, 2009

...Summer Fun...


In July we went to the Taste of Chicago. It was really crowded! Like the kind of crowded where you can't move and other people's sweat suddenly becomes your own. Occasionally a fight or something would break out and there would be tons of people running toward us. It was kind of strange. We had a lot of fun trying new things and watching the fireworks. We feel lucky to be in such a gorgeous city!



We also got these sweet pictures that I've been wanting. Whenever I'd drive to hair school I'd pass these headless statues. I told Jared that every time I saw them I wanted to just poke my head out the top of one. So we did. It was silly.




Campfires were also something we enjoyed this Summer. We live so close to the perfect place for fires. It is right by the lake and has an amazing view of the skyline. Love it!

1 comment:

Heather O'Brien said...

YEAH! You finally posted! I love all the pics. I'm jelous you get so many visitors! Congrats to Jared for making law review. That's awesome. And seriously...I love the statue pics! How the hecko did you get up to the top? Love your guts. It was so fun to see you!