Monday, September 7, 2009

Quick Trip to Utah

I really love living in Chicago with just Jared and I, but every now and then I need my Utah fix. It is the little things like these that I miss...











{parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhYmgxhVsDRHiNC-kcJKqmhhJWSyvQvpup24iUKp2uVoBWG19VY-wIppyvNfu-oHVnGXUoNkXHPAfEPLzlxxdxRgKTDazuTJV0Wx09W4DtrgXygBavoRtGK8Nacuw9Qq6Nipygy48BJ1iE/s1600-h/summer+pictures+xox+416.jpg">













8 comments:

Bryan said...

You guys were already my idols, and then I found out Jared made Law Review. Now you are my and Afton's uber-idols. Just remember to look us up when you're rich and famous:)!

Natalie said...

Stop making me cry loser. Seriously, I want you guys to live here. Life isn't the same with you so far away.

Heather O'Brien said...

You bum! You are just jelous of my sweet singing abilities! I look like a pro! Burn it or die! You just wait. Blackmail is a sweet revenge :).

Heather O'Brien said...

Oh and I love you! It was SO fun to see you. My girls adore you. Hallie can't stop talking about you.

Jessica Collett Larsen said...

Wow, congrats to Jared! What a smart guy! And I am SO glad you updated your blog finally! I miss you!

Jen said...

Your so cute Chels! When are you coming again so we can sing and dance and laugh ?
Love Ya!

Jen said...

Your so cute Chels! When are you coming again so we can sing and dance and laugh ?
Love Ya!

Heather O'Brien said...

You have officially won the award for WORST BLOGGER!!!!!!!! POST!!!!!!!!!!