Tuesday, June 9, 2009

.an END and a BEGINNING..




Jared is finishing up with his 1st year finals! Tomorrow is his last one! We both are excited for that! He's been working hard and putting in a lot of time. I'm really proud of him! He's awesome. It's crazy that we only have 2 years left of law school. This year has gone by really fast!
I started hair school and I love it! It is a lot of fun. I really enjoy the people that I'm with all day and I love learning the skill. I'm so grateful everyday that I get to be there. Jared calls it a feel-goodery- we have pow wows in the morning, break rituals, dance parties, home play, and use scented markers to take notes. :) We also talk chemistry and memorize a lot.

Funny moments:

Today as I was sitting in the parking lot a man walked over and peed. Right there. In daylight. On a busy street. I was worried that he was going to flash me when he started messing with his pants, but no, he just had to go.

A girl was asking me if I'm really married?
I said yes.
She said no, like really married, some people just say they're married, are you really married?
hmmmm... are there really people out there claiming to be married that aren't? Should I be asking this same question to my friends? Who are all these posers?

5 comments:

Laura said...

Wow. I can't believe it's been a year already. I bet Jared is doing an amazing job in school and it sounds like y'all are having so much fun! I am so glad that you are in Hair school! I was looking at pictures at out taking back sunday concert and I remembered just how creative you are with hair hahaha and that one time you cut Michelle's hair-- she's was obsessed with it haha I love you girlie and I am so happy that you are happy... I can just imagine all the laughing and fun moments that go on!

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA those moments are fun-nay.

I'm glad you two are lovin' life!

John said...

Wait, you guys are really married? I thought you were just playing an elaborate version of "house?"

Unknown said...

good job jared!! and hahahah about those funny stories!

Anonymous said...

I love reading about everything. I am so happy for you Chelsey. I can't beleive that you guys have been there a year. Jared and Chelsey, I am so proud of both of you. You are both doing such good things. We can't wait to visit in July. Take care We love you
Texas MOM