Thursday, August 30, 2012

{ i love LOVE love Utah summers }

That's why I booked a ticket for a whole month! It was nothing short of fabulous...
If I didn't miss my husband (& let's be honest my dog) it would have been absolutely perfect!


 Jack got lots of LOVE & I loved showing off my new little man. 

Uncle Dustin and Jack. 

 Aunt Natalie with Jack. So glad my sissy finally met him!

 Jack's cousin Macy.

Uncle John. We had to snap a picture before he starts charging.

Grandma time is the best!

Jack and Lila- Elise's little cutie!



Great Grandma Janice.

The Thomas Family.

Of course Jack had to meet Sadie... and Kevin.

I love my brother!

I've been blessed with the absolute best women in my life. 

I was SO excited to see this handsome man. He's such a good daddy.

I love my little family.

I love all my nieces and nephews so stinkin much!

We went to visit my sweet grandparents grave on my Grandpa's birthday. Love that good man.

I love summer days out in the backyard! The best entertainment ever!


 
It is so rare that all 5 siblings are together! 


The fun had to end some time. Can't wait until the next trip!
 I didn't get pictures of everyone that I saw, or all the fun we had, but it was great to be home!  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok so either you are related to the "John" from kid history or someone who looks just like him...

Natalie said...

Cho! So glad you took pictures because I didn't :) It was so fun having you here, sorry I was a bit of a pregnant bum :)

Sallee Family said...

We love him, he is so cute! Easton and Stratton can't stop talking about him. Easton wasn't a fan of the Sadie with Jack:)

Heather O'Brien said...

Such a fun trip! I'm ready to do it again! Let's bring our hubbys this time. Oh wait, we can't! lame.