Tuesday, December 20, 2011

{ thanksgiving }

We drove down to San Antonio for Thanksgiving! It was lots of fun! We enjoyed lots of yummy food, games, and shopping. What more could you ask for? Heather is the best host. I just love her.

I made these candy turkeys with the girls. Jared was giving me a hard time that I was taking over the project. :) They were just a little harder to make than I thought. Peyton definitely helped me eat the candy though.

We also made these turkey cups. This was a little more their element.


Black Friday shopping was exciting for us this year! We have been wanting and waiting to make a few purchases in anticipation of this night! We scoped out the ads and Jared headed out to Target at about 6:00 to wait in line. It was so exciting. They only let 30 people in at a time and we were in the first 30! I was the first one to the camera counter, which was pretty thrilling. Jared says he could definitely see himself doing this every year.

This was our best trophy! There were only 7 left when they put this one in Jared's cart. It definitely felt like victory!

No comments: