Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween

We had fun celebrating Halloween! We had some friends over and carved pumpkins and had delicious pumpkin muffins.

This isn't the best picture because we did it on a Sunday afternoon.

Jared eating some nasty fruit. Every time he comes to the produce store with me we leave with something strange.

Patrick and Kenzie

Todd and April

Our ward also has a huge Halloween party, it's pretty much the biggest party of the year because everyone leaves for Christmas. Jared was proud that he won the doughnut eating contest.



2 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

I am seriously laughing out loud at your pop cans on top of your cupboards!! I love it. ha ha. Looks like fun! Way to go Jared on the contest.

Laura said...

I still can't believe that you and Katie are related-- it blows my mind! I'm SO proud of you for graduating hair school. I bet you are the best hair stylist Chicago has ever seen! I miss you and family dinners at your house. Jared seems just as hilarious as ever and you are just as gorgeous as ever... Love ya girl!